There are lots of varieties of leather available in the market. If you choose the top notch brands in the world they go only with the best and genuine leather. Most of the available top brands use only Italian leather. Yes, Italian leather is considered to be the best in the world.
You consider any article such as shoes, wallets, belts or jackets, if they are made with genuine leather then it must be Italian one. Yes, all the top rated brands use only Italian leather. Apart from the listed articles, some of the world famous furniture manufacturers use only this leather.
What is so special about the Italian leather?
Well, most of the traditional leather articles are made with hides of a cow. In case of Italian leather they use ostrich leather. The main difference between this leather and traditional one is that the former one is thicker and durable. When you see the ostrich leather closely, it will have higher bumps on it. You can just imagine and compare with your Goosebumps.
Italian leather also consists of those extracted from cow, sheep or other traditional animals, provided they are manufactured in that country. Italian leather is got its fame and name only because of its quality and craftsmanship. The material used is generally full grain leather extracted from the very best hides. This leather does not need to be sanded in order to get the texture and finish.
What are the features of this Italian leather compared to the other traditional leather?
- Italian leather comes with full grain which makes it tougher and durable
- With the age the articles made from Italian leather gains its beauty
- It has got longer life that means the articles made from Italian leather lasts longer
- The quality and finish of the articles cannot be matched with any other brand or type of leather
The leather articles will be manufactured to the highest quality standards so that the buyer will get best price for his or her money. Even though the articles seem little costlier than other traditional ones people tend to go for them because of the above mentioned features.
The leather quality depends on the following factors:
- The lifestyle of the animal such as its diet and nutrition
- Sex and the age of animal
- Weather conditions of the location where the animal is grown
- Process of slaughtering
- Processing of leather before converting into article etc.